Time：2021/9/17 9:32:57 Category：TECHNICAL ARTICLE Source： Click：
The ZFQ-1 all-weather explosion-proof and fire-stop breather valve is a product of our company, which integrates a flame arrestor and a breathing valve. It is a new type of safety equipment necessary for petrochemical storage tanks. It has good fire resistance and breathing performance, light weight and convenient maintenance. This product is suitable for storage of Class A oil products with a flash point below 28°C and Class B oil products with a flash point below 60°C: such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, crude oil, toluene, ethanol, aviation oil, food oil and other media storage The tank can be used with hydraulic safety valve. It works normally in the temperature environment of -29℃~+60℃.
Pressure +980Pa(+100mm H2O)-295Pa(-30 mm H2O)
Repair and maintenance
In order to ensure the normal use of the ZFQ-1 all-weather explosion-proof and fire-stop breathing valve.
1. The corrugated fire barrier should be removed and cleaned regularly within 3-6 months to ensure that each hole on the fire barrier is unblocked to prevent clogging and ensure safe and normal use.
2. Regularly check whether the positive and negative valve discs for ventilation are flexible, and whether the contact seal between the guide rod and the valve disc is damaged. If there is any damage, it should be replaced immediately.
3. During inspection, maintenance, and re-installation, it is necessary to ensure that the joint surfaces in the valve are tightly matched, and the valve disc rises and falls flexibly.
4. When the new valve is started, the anti-vibration material of the valve disc should be removed before installation, otherwise the breathing valve will fail.
5. Because the weather is humid and windy and the temperature reaches zero degrees, the storage tank cannot be used for sending oil. In emergency production, the oil metering hole and other gas supply products must be opened first to maintain the safety function of the storage tank.
6. Before the breathing valve works normally, the oil metering hole must be opened